(Available as of the next update)
Whether it is about repair of a raised hide or renovation of access and departure roads: To-do lists relating to the preserve are not always popular with the participants. Thanks to our task list module this could change very quickly…
Highlights of the task list module:
- Each hunting fellow can create tasks and share them with all the other hunting fellows.
- Simply assign a name (e.g. “Ladder repair”) to the task.
- Select the concerned facility among the preserve facilities that have already been created.
- If desired, you can complete the task by a short description or more details (e.g. “Replace steps 2 and 3 and a seat board”)
- Then share the task with your hunting friends within in the preserve!
- Task completed? As soon as a hunting friend has completed the task, he checks it off on the task list and shares this information with the other hunting friends.
- All the other hunting friends are thus informed about the task having been completed.