A skilled hunter knows the breath of nature, its regular beat and, of course, his preserve. But everybody also knows the experience of being a novice or guest in a foreign preserve. This is where the preserve module of the HuntersMapp comes into play!
Highlights of the preserve module:
- Recording and storing of any number of preserves.
- Clear presentation by means of satellite views.
- Convenient setting of points by clicking on the map.
- The set points are automatically connected to a polygon.
- Ideal for preserve inspection: You can also use the GPS function of your mobile phone to set the different points.
- Download your preserve maps in all resolutions on your mobile phone, so that even off line (without Internet connection) you can resort to your preserve maps.
Safety function: You accidentally set a wrong point? – No problem! Simply delete the last set point and set a new one. Make a copy of your preserve in order to have a backup copy at hand, if you accidentally delete the original preserve.